Never Stop Learning

So often when we finish our standard education in life we believe we know everything we need to, and that is that. And maybe for some people that is enough but for me personally I never want to stop learning!

I am 22 years old and I'm still finding my way in the world, I've decided what I want to do in terms of a career and I won't stop working hard until I achieve my goals. A part of that for me means going back to square one and learning something completely new, and yes that terrifies me, but its also super exciting.

I love learning new skills and gaining more qualifications, I have to study hard but I feel enriched as a person when I gather new knowledge, (I still suck at pub quizzes though). 

I have a favourite quote which is 'Success doesn't come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.' This mantra drives me everyday to work hard and do what I love because I know one day it will pay off and I will achieve my dreams, at least in time for me to set my new ones!


Comments